Jumpsuit with elasticated hood. Non-woven microporous and laminated material. Zipper closure with protective strip. Elastic band around the front of the hood, at the waist, sleeve cuffs and ankles. Individual packing.
From solid particles - 5; from splashes of acids, alkaline substances and water - 6. Antistatic properties.
Non-woven microporous laminated (polypropylene, polyethylene); density - 60 g / m².
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Zip fastening with protective strip
- Comfortable hood that does not restrict head movement
- Silicone free
- TR CU 019/2011
- PPE DIrective EC 89/686
- EN ISO 13688: 2013 General requirements
- EN ISO 13982-1: 2004 + A1: 2010 Protective clothing for use against solid particulates - Type 5 clothing
- TYPE 5 Protection against dust (asbestos) - Type 5
- EN13034: 2005 + A1: 2009 Performance requirements for chemical protective clothing offering limited protective performance against liquid chemicals (Type 6 equipment)
- TYPE 6 Limited protection against liquid chemicals Type 6
- EN1149-5: 2008 Electrostatic properties - Part 5: Material performance and design requirements