Jumpsuit with elasticated hood. Non-woven microporous laminate. Two-way zip closure, covered with a protective strip. Elasticated band around the front of the hood, at the waist and ankles. Knitted cuffs. Individual packing.
From emissions of liquid chemicals (except gases) - 4V; from solid particles - 5V; from splashes of acids, alkaline substances and water - 6B. Protection against infectious substances. Protection against radioactive contamination. Antistatic properties.
Non-woven Deltatek 5000 microporous laminated (polypropylene, polyethylene); density - 63 g / m².
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Zip fastening with protective strip
- Knitted cuff
- Comfortable hood that does not restrict head movement
- Silicone free
- Polyethylene layer provides improved protection against chemical and mechanical stress (abrasion, tears)
- Non-slip, very soft
- TR CU 019/2011
- PPE DIrective EC 89/686
- EN ISO 13688: 2013 General requirements
- EN14605: 2005 + A1: 2009 Performance requirements for clothing with liquid-tight (Type 3) or spray-tight (Type 4) connections
- TYPE 4-B Protection against liquid chemicals (mists) - Type 4B
- EN13034: 2005 + A1: 2009 Performance requirements for chemical protective clothing offering limited protective performance against liquid chemicals (Type 6 equipment)
- TYPE 6-B Limited protection against liquid chemicals + biological protection Type6B
- EN ISO 13982-1: 2004 + A1: 2010 Protective clothing for use against solid particulates - Type 5 clothing
- TYPE 5-B Protection against dust (asbestos) + biological protection Type 5B
- EN14126: 2003 + AC: 2004
- EN1073-2: 2002 Requirements and test methods for non-ventilated protective clothing against particulate radioactive contamination
- CLASS 1 Radioactivité - Facteur de protection 5 - Classe 1
- EN1149-5: 2008 Electrostatic properties - Part 5: Material performance and design requirements