Jumpsuit with an elasticated hood with a zipper. Sealed, waterproof seams. Deltachem nonwoven fabric. Double zip closure with double placket. Elastic band around the front of the hood, at the waist, sleeve cuffs and ankles. Double elastic band for fixing on the fingers. Individual packing.
From emissions of liquid chemicals (except gases) - 3B, 4B; from solid particles - 5V; from splashes of acids, alkaline substances and water - 6B. Protection against infectious substances. Protection against radioactive contamination. Antistatic properties.
DELTACHEM nonwoven fabric, density - 82 g / m²; 5 layers: 3 layers of polypropylene with a double outer anti-chemical layer.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Zip closure with double safety bar
- Comfortable hood that does not restrict head movement
- Waterproof seams
- Double elastic band for fixation on fingers
- Elastic band at the bottom of the trousers
- Silicone free
- Non-slip, very soft
- TR CU 019/2011
- PPE DIrective EC 89/686
- EN ISO 13688: 2013 General requirements
- EN14605: 2005 + A1: 2009 Performance requirements for clothing with liquid-tight (Type 3) or spray-tight (Type 4) connections.
- TYPE 3B Protection against liquid chemicals + biological protection - Type 3B (jets)
- TYPE 4B Protection against liquid chemicals (mists) - Type 4B
- EN ISO 13982-1: 2004 + A1: 2010 Protective clothing for use against solid particulates - Type 5 clothing
- TYPE 5B Protection against dust (asbestos) + biological protection Type 5B
- EN13034: 2005 + A1: 2009 Performance requirements for chemical protective clothing offering limited protective performance against liquid chemicals (Type 6 equipment)
- TYPE 6B Limited protection against liquid chemicals + biological protection Type6B
- EN14126: 2003 + AC: 2004
- EN1073-2: 2002 Requirements and test methods for non-ventilated protective clothing against particulate radioactive contamination
- CLASS 1 Radioactivité - Facteur de protection 5 - Classe 1
- EN1149-5: 2008 Electrostatic properties - Part 5: Material performance and design requirements