Jumpsuit with an elasticated hood with built-in shoe covers on an anti-slip sole. Sealed, taped seams. Non-woven polypropylene / polyethylene. Zipper closure with protective strip. Elastic band around the front of the hood, at the waist, sleeve cuffs and ankles. Double elastic band for securing on the thumb. Individual packing.
From emissions of liquid chemicals (except gases) - 4V; from solid particles - 5V; from splashes of acids, alkaline substances and water - 6B. Protection against infectious substances. Protection against radioactive contamination.
Non-woven polypropylene / polyethylene, density - 60 g / m².
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Zipper with safety bar, chin guard
- Double elastic band for fixation on fingers
- Silicone free
- TR CU 019/2011
- PPE DIrective EC 89/686
- EN14605: 2005 + A1: 2009 Performance requirements for clothing with liquid-tight (Type 3) or spray-tight (Type 4) connections.
- TYPE 4B Protection against liquid chemicals (mists) - Type 4B
- EN ISO 13982-1: 2004 + A1: 2010 Protective clothing for use against solid particulates - Type 5 clothing
- TYPE 5B Protection against dust (asbestos) + biological protection Type 5B
- EN13034: 2005 + A1: 2009 Performance requirements for chemical protective clothing offering limited protective performance against liquid chemicals (Type 6 equipment)
- TYPE 6B Limited protection against liquid chemicals + biological protection Type6B
- EN14126: 2003 + AC: 2004
- EN1073-2: 2002 Requirements and test methods for non-ventilated protective clothing against particulate radioactive contamination
- CLASS 1 Radioactivité - Facteur de protection 5 - Classe 1